For the GB / GBC / GB Pocket. No licensed Nintendo product.
15 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Everdrive-GB flash cartridge for the GB with MicroSD/MMC interface
If you are a collector, you might also have experienced that some of your old cartridges stopped working...
What would you say if there was a way to make sure you can still play your old games for the next years on your original console?
Well, that's possible!
The Everdrive allows playing GB and GBC programs and games on the original GB / GBC handheld by simply copying the game files on a standard Micro SD Card.
It even works with other players like the SGB for the SNES.
Ideal for homebrew and playing legal backups of your old cartridges.
* Max ROM size: 8MByte
* Max SAVE RAM size: 128KByte
* Save States function and In-Game menu function
* Isolated RTC function. "Isolated" means that multiple games can use RTC without interference. Each game will have own copy of time
* Instant loading
* Low power consumption
* GameGenie cheat codes
* Soft reset to menu
* Supported mappers: MBC1, MBC2, MBC3, MBC5
* SDHC/SDXC support
* Compatible with all systems which supports GB and GBC cartridges, including Super Game Boy
* OS supports up to 1000 files per folder
Differences compared to other versions:
The X3 is missing this featuree: Save States function and In-Game menu function
The X3 is missing this as well, but additionally you need to go back to the menu to save your game.
The cartridge fits any GB system without modification.
Note: We don't support ILLEGAL COPIES - don't do that as well!
Only use these modules to play legal BACKUP copies of games you own or for homebrew games!
Loading... Please wait.
Your picture has been added and will be available once approved by a moderator
Fast shipping, and a great product would recommend to anyone!