For the Sega Master System (incl. shell and packaging)
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Master EverdriveX7 flash cartridge for SEGA Master System with Micro-SD interface - works with ALL console versions!
The successor to the Master Everdrive. Faster, with save-state function and in-game menu!
Comes with a nice packaging included.
If you are a collector, you might also have experienced that some of your old cartridges stopped working...
What would you say if there was a way to make sure you can still play your old games for the next years on your original console?
Well, that's possible!
The Everdrive allows playing Sega Master System programs and games on the original Sega Master System by simply copying the game files on a standard Micro-SD Card.
Ideal for homebrew and playing legal backups of your old cartridges.
* Max ROM size: 4MByte
* Max SAVE RAM size: 32KByte
* Save States function and In-Game menu function (does not work on the Mark III or PowerBase Converter)
* Instant loading
* SMS and SG-1000 games are supported
* Low power consumption
* High quality 4-layers PCB
* Soft reset to menu
* SDHC/SDXC support
* OS supports up to 1000 files per folder
Note: We don't support ILLEGAL COPIES - don't do that as well!
Only use these modules to play legal BACKUP copies of games you own or for homebrew games!
Loading... Please wait.
Your picture has been added and will be available once approved by a moderator
M. Everdrive Review
Nice product and in my case running without problems. I am glad that I bought this one.
Just tips for improvement:
1. Can future versions include a reset button ? MS II haven't this and it can save time in the case
you don''t need a in-game menu.
2. Can button combinations for bringing up in-game menu include pause button ? ( Less chance
for colliding with game actions )