A title says all, I would only add some notices:
Saves on the SD card seems created/updated only after reset and selecting and starting another
game (I noticed this while making a backup).
With my old Game Boy Pocket I'm forced to use an AC adapter with incerased voltage a little, seems this flashcard draws too much power.
For better access to a reset button I drilled a hole into the cartridge box (use caution here and mind the warranty !!!).
+ Nicely centered screen.
+ Doesn't change or alter the display colors.
+ No problems with border colors (on my Finlux cheap LCD TV border color other than black results in vanishing or darkening colors from main game screen, if I use SCART).
- Output is always at 60 Hz.
- Screen artifacts when there are fast paced movements involved (horizontal scrolling, jumping with game character etc.).
- In RGB mode the screen is far too stretched vertically - max 200 pixels is visible - propably to retain aspect ratio. Composite video seems fine.
- Strange screen jumping ( experienced with Mega Drive + Flashcard when playing Master System games).
Was delivered day after I paid, extremely fast. Unboxed, grabbed an SD card and tried it, works a charm. Can now safely clean and archive my stack of original cartridges w/o fearing to break anything worst case, plus try to code a game for the Gameboy, something I always wanted to do in my life.Report abuse
Nice product and in my case running without problems. I am glad that I bought this one.
Just tips for improvement:
1. Can future versions include a reset button ? MS II haven't this and it can save time in the case
you don''t need a in-game menu.
2. Can button combinations for bringing up in-game menu include pause button ? ( Less chance
for colliding with game actions )
Super cartridge to find the great games of the coleco.
Thank you to everdrive.de. Very professional. The shipment was quick and neat.
Super cartouche pour retrouver les jeux géniaux de la coleco.
Merci à everdrive.de. Très pro. L'envoi fut rapide et soigné.
Undoubtedly the best existing flash cartridge for SNES. Its internal FPGA implements almost every SNES enhancement chip that came with games cartridges back in the days: as a result, there are only very few games the SD2SNES cannot play. Even if, unlike the Mega Everdrive, it has no save-state feature, it allows the game to be saved if saving is natively supported by the game itself. The GameGenie feature is also supported, and further features may be implemented as new firmware versions get released. If you love the SNES game console, you can't miss the SD2SNES!Report abuse